Jaggards is not responsible for the content of 3rd party websites.
- 1st April CPR Reforms
- Jaggards Enter Hardwick Boat Race for 7th Year
- Jaggards Relocate to Northminster House
- Jaggards’ New Offices
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2011 Review
- Jaggards Win Medium Business of the Year Award
- Proposals are announced for the Reform of Civil Litigation Funding and Costs in England and Wales by the Ministry of Justice
- Jaggards Directors Discuss Jackson with Justice Minister Jonathan Djanogly
- Jaggards Hold Training Session at Haliwells
- Sports Relief Run 2010
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2010 Review
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2009 Review
- Civil Litigation Costs Review
- Jackson commends German costs recovery model
- Amendments to the Civil Procedure Rules
Sports Relief Run 2010
Jaggards have kicked off their fundraising efforts for 2010 with the ‘Sport Relief’ run for Comic Relief at ferry meadows.
Our support was organised by Beci Trow and 15 members of staff volunteered for the run/walk, we were accompanied by other friends and family and the team effort was a great success. Employees contributed their own entrance fee with the company providing t shirts to wear.
Members of staff whom took part were: Kirstie Abbott, Paul Barke, Emily Candy, Lisa Corrado, Joanne Dale, Katia Farchica, Davina Hall, Adrian Jaggard, Antony Jaggard, Dawn Jaggard, Emma Johnson, Chris Newns, Nellie Selgjekaj, Linda Smith and Beci Trow.
Luckily the weather was on our side and it was a great day all round, we are looking forward to the next charity event!
Thank you very much for your sponsorship, we managed to raise over £700.00 for Sport Relief which provides help/funds at home and abroad.