Jaggards is not responsible for the content of 3rd party websites.
- 1st April CPR Reforms
- Jaggards Enter Hardwick Boat Race for 7th Year
- Jaggards Relocate to Northminster House
- Jaggards’ New Offices
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2011 Review
- Jaggards Win Medium Business of the Year Award
- Proposals are announced for the Reform of Civil Litigation Funding and Costs in England and Wales by the Ministry of Justice
- Jaggards Directors Discuss Jackson with Justice Minister Jonathan Djanogly
- Jaggards Hold Training Session at Haliwells
- Sports Relief Run 2010
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2010 Review
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2009 Review
- Civil Litigation Costs Review
- Jackson commends German costs recovery model
- Amendments to the Civil Procedure Rules
Jaggards Win Medium Business of the Year Award
Managing Director, Adrian, was “thrilled” when we were read out as the winner of the Medium Business of the Year award.
More than 300 guests attended, including business and civic leaders, enjoying a champagne reception before dinner and the awards presentation at the Exec Centre at the East of England Showground in Peterborough.
FORMER champion athlete Roger Black inspired and entertained guests with his passion for the Olympics to set the scene as host for this year’s event.
“It is the result of the combination of a lot of effort from a lot of people. I am so proud of everyone, of everyone’s contribution,” said Adrian.
“I am also very pleased that we did get around to entering The Evening Telegraph Business of the Year Awards 2010.”