Jaggards is not responsible for the content of 3rd party websites.
- 1st April CPR Reforms
- Jaggards Enter Hardwick Boat Race for 7th Year
- Jaggards Relocate to Northminster House
- Jaggards’ New Offices
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2011 Review
- Jaggards Win Medium Business of the Year Award
- Proposals are announced for the Reform of Civil Litigation Funding and Costs in England and Wales by the Ministry of Justice
- Jaggards Directors Discuss Jackson with Justice Minister Jonathan Djanogly
- Jaggards Hold Training Session at Haliwells
- Sports Relief Run 2010
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2010 Review
- Jaggards Costs Conference 2009 Review
- Civil Litigation Costs Review
- Jackson commends German costs recovery model
- Amendments to the Civil Procedure Rules
Jaggards Enter Hardwick Boat Race for 7th Year
Jaggards were pleased to enter the Hardwick Trophy sailing event again in 2011 for the 7th year. Faced with spells of too little wind, and on occasions, more than enough, the conditions tested our skills.
Well done particularly to the two Marks who managed to ensure our third victory in the event, we managed to fend off Taylor Rose Law whom followed us overall in second place.